Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Joke is on Me

As is the norm, each and every morning I pull from a little metal box two bottles of medications for my dad; Namenda which is for his cranial function and Flomax for his prostate. As I was preparing his pills this morning I was at the same time opening my bottles of vitamins which I take twice daily. Walking over to the sink I ran some cold water into a glass, raised my hand to my mouth and popped in the pills. As soon as I had done so the realization hit me. Those were not my vitamins I had just swallowed but my dad's prescriptions.

Calling the pharmacist I was assured that I would not begin growing male genitalia. Although it would be nice if the Namenda helped my brain function a bit.

I'll let you know how my prostate feels and if my mind seems to be a little clearer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment